VR6

I Hate Car Insurance

They seem to be getting a fair bit of business out of the forum.. but that's what good customer service, good prices and word of mouth will bring you!

With the price's i have seen i will be renewing with them next year no doubt i only done around the 3K mark last year half what my policy allowed but these car's you might think at the beginning of the year you could see yourself doiung 5K mile's which very quickly change's when thing's go wrong or you need to do necessary maintenance.

Using all the same details I got a quote on the corrado and a Porsche 996, now all I did was change the address my place in a town and my parents place 2 miles down the road in a village the corrado was 100 quid cheaper at my parents place than mine but when it came to the Porsche it was cheaper to insure it at mine in town .

Thought it quite strange and shows that possibly different cars are higher risks in different areas.