Hofmiester

2 weeks since I bought the car, list of jobs building up!

Hi all,

I bought a fairly well known car to the forum from Mookie a couple of weeks back.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?71045-My-First-Corrado-Bye-Bye-Mk2-Golfs!-Hello-VR6!&highlight=Mookie

He's got her most of the way there now but still a few jobs for me to get stuck into.

* headlights are terrible, new loom on order (made a huge difference on my oth raddos)

* heater direction switch gets stuck halfway, likely foam stuck in the flap on the heater box?

* lights on heater controls are very dim

* Speakers are missing from the rear of the car, has components in the front

* drivers door card is really badly fitted and some tool has glued the plastic frame around the door pull to the leather :(

* DDI gauges loose power to the lighting every now and again, Suspected bad earth

* everything in the interior creaks, have bought a big roll of adhesive felt

* the car is tooooo low (ride is horrible) and the skinny stretched tyres are terrible. Plan to raise it 10-15mm and put 205 40 17 tyres on the comps

* looking for a standard vr6 steering wheel

* bonnet has a dent in it at the very front, golf ball sized. Need either a bonnet from a donor car or some time in the body shop.

Aside from that, she is is very good shape. Probably as good as my last 2 corrados and they were half the age at the time.

Will post pics and I get through it!