pbradley98

X factor Semi final ticket raffle for charity!

Hi All,

Not sure if there'll be many takers on here for this (plus hope this doesn't break any forum rules - sorry if it does and let me know to remove!), but thought I'd give it a try anyway just in case as even if it means 1 ticket is sold it's worth it!

My brother in law and a friend are taking on something that makes owning a Corrado look like a sane and cheap hobby! Next year they are taking part in the trans atlantic rowing race, where they will be taking on a 3000 mile race in something not much larger than a C! It'll be rowing 24 hours a day between the two of them for between 50 - 70 days, with nothing more than a shoebox cabin to shelter in from the worst of the weather when it gets too bad to continue....

The aim of this is to raise £250k for Breakthrough Breast Cancer, who are pioneering research into the causes of the disease and who are a charity that my family has a very personal link to due to first hand experience of the disease.

As part of their fundraising they have been given a pair of VIP tickets for the XFactor semi final on Saturday 24th November which are up for raffle at £10 a ticket, from which all the proceeds will go to the charity, as per the details in the two attached pics.

Cheers

Phil

Ps - if anyone does enter would be great if you could let me know! Thanks...

Edited by pbradley98