Sign in to follow this  
A20 LEE

Aero Fuel Filler Cap

As you know my cars being resprayed next week, just contemplating whether to have an aero filler cap fitted. Thoughts and opinions please :?: . The styling will be ultra smooth which it worth bearing in mind.

Personally, not to my taste, although I'm pretty conservative where body mods are concerned (apart from my current project to fit LED brake light in the rear spoiler!), think it says Saxo racer too much IMO

Personally, not to my taste, although I'm pretty conservative where body mods are concerned (apart from my current project to fit LED brake light in the rear spoiler!), think it says Saxo racer too much IMO

Think ducatti not dimma!!

Any pictures of what you envisage Lee?

Half of me says yes, just to be a little different, but the other half says stay minimal and go for the main goal of having a sleek looking car.

apart from my current project to fit LED brake light in the rear spoiler!

Oi! :roll: that's my idea! :p :lol:

It's a sod, let me just point that out now... you will be swearing lots as you try and get the cables into the boot lid and down to the spoiler... ;) If you need any tips, just PM me... 8)

Oh, and I quite like the aero style filler cap, (I've got one on my MKI golf) but I'm not sure it goes with the look of the Corrado... how about removing it totally and putting the filler cap in the boot?!? about as smooth as you can get :?

Any pictures of what you envisage Lee?

Half of me says yes, just to be a little different, but the other half says stay minimal and go for the main goal of having a sleek looking car.

Yep got photoshop'd pics but i'd spoil the surprise. One of the mods is pretty wild and it will get slated to start with then you'll come around to liking it. I know cos' i hated it first time i saw this mod an now l think is awesome.

Come on give us a peek. I would reposition the filler cap inside the car somewhere. I saw one in the door shut and it looked good.