butleraw

OEM VR6 Exhaust.

Where abouts are you? I might be replacing mine with a longlife system. Backbox is very clean, suitcase has a bit of surface rust but no holes.

Hi have just fitted a 6 branch manifold and have ordered the cat back SS set up from dubpower. I bought my OEM exhaust 10 years ago and it cost around £500. It has surface rust and I have done about 35,000 miles with it on just fancied a slightly different sounds and the 6 branch manifold was going for a good price on here.

What is the interest in OEM one - just the look or do you think they work better?

Smudge.

I got one on here for £50 recently if that helps. Had been cut above the axle but a used a sleeve to join and it has been fine. Nice and quiet and no knocks :)

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm based down in Dorset. There's 2 Reasons I'm after a standard exhaust. First is I'm trying to keep my Corrado as standard as possible. Second, I'm knocking on a bit and need a bit of peace and quiet on my daily commute! ;-)

I got one on here for £50 recently if that helps. Had been cut above the axle but a used a sleeve to join and it has been fine. Nice and quiet and no knocks :)

:thumbleft:

I had no time to check if my is genuine as I'm sick again at the moment but I'd like 20 quid + postage for it, so about 40 quid posted for cat back section, can include cat with working lambda for extra 20 quid

Yep hopefully fitting the new one in a couple of days with a mechanic friend. When I do will take some pictures for you and let you know its condition.

Smudge

Got my exhaust fitted - old one not in the best of shape no leaks but am sure can find a better one - sorry!

No worries Smudge and thank you for your honesty.

Emu, I am not in a massive hurry for the exhaust. Could you just check when you are feeling better. Hope you get well soon ;-)

My one is genuine but I won't able to post it very soon as can't lift anything after my surgery.

Ok, no problem Emu. What if I arranged a courier to collect?

It doesn't make any difference, did send you PM explaining why.