Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

proper corrado styling..

imho the europeans build a much better style of car than we do here in the uk . i dont know why but there is allways somthing that you can tell that our modded veedubs are built here in the uk.. apart from sukhs that is ...

check these out and see what you think.

note this is purley my opionion on styling no engineering ... :lol:

yeah im not too big on that style of wheels. it reminds me too much of the guys who get their honda civics slammed and run huge wheel spacers and little chrome wheels.

I'm not a huge fan of the Euro look to be honest.. but that totally depends on the car. There are some very nice examples around at the minute. But overall, standard UK styling on Corrado's for me :)

Though er.. that 2nd Corrado down, the purple one on the Borbet T's is sooooo nice :)

I love that look!!! :mrgreen:

You can't beat the look of w-i-d-e rims imo.......you know it's got to be done Daz, be it 8s. 9s, or 10s!!! :shock: :wink:

Just editied to say that although I think you can go too wide....as long as the rims/tyres are 'just' covered by the arches it looks spot on.......it's when they stick out further than the arch that they start too look silly!... :roll:

I love that look!!! :mrgreen:

You can't beat the look of w-i-d-e rims imo.......you know it's got to be done Daz, be it 8s. 9s, or 10s!!! :shock: :wink:

dalj > im with u now mate... gone back to mk2s for now anyway... still g60 though.. :lol:

slam it hard,,,wide rims and i take it u got a thing abt red rear clusters :-P

yes imho all red rear clusters look great on corrados... shame there not 100% legal ..

if they were i would have some....... :-P

i like that engine bay u posted up above sweet and simple imagine that bling with the rest in black hmmmmmm

Agree, Euro-Look all the way, wide rims are right up my street.Deep dish pattern, ... now then, that's what's still missing on my Rado, the Roccos have got it :)

Nope, I'm not biased at all in terms of styling and where I was born and grew up ... :twisted:

Tempest

Agree, Euro-Look all the way, wide rims are right up my street.Deep dish pattern, ... now then, that's what's still missing on my Rado, the Roccos have got it :)

Nope, I'm not biased at all in terms of styling and where I was born and grew up ... :twisted:

Tempest

what are those rims on your mk1 rocco.. they look very nice.

im completely opposite!!! i cant stand euro styling with the big wide wheels!!! looks awful in my opinion.

I much prefer the uk styling scene!!!

with you 110% jedi!!!!.....tho prefer the subtle near standard look

Wide, dished rims absolutely rock, but only if they fit in the arches and the tyres aren't TOO stretched.

That's how mines going. The arches will be rolled out shortly. It doesn't look right with stock shaped arches and dished rims.

what are those rims on your mk1 rocco.. they look very nice

OZ Racing (probably oems for BMW, as the there is no logo or anything on the outside, only on the rear side of the spokes does it mention OZ Italy :) ), 8J15 ET12 with 195/50R15 Falken tyres, slightly stretched :)

Tempest

I'm definatly a euro fan! As with all styling though it can be taken too far.....

I think you have to keep most aspects subtle, but lowering and widening the stance is always a good move :lol:

Wide, dished rims absolutely rock, but only if they fit in the arches and the tyres aren't TOO stretched.

That's how mines going. The arches will be rolled out shortly. It doesn't look right with stock shaped arches and dished rims.

I'm with you on that phat!! I was just about to flare my arches this week but decided against it last minute as I love the standard arches... think I have found some porsche rims which would look ace under the arches!! Hopefully they will be fitted before inters...

Ben

I like the 'all red' light clusters... & that first Corrado

I do like the deep dished alloys as well but something like the 'Azev C's' are dished enough for the C