JimVR6

Whats it worth?

Just wondering if it would benefit breaking my car as opposed to selling as whole. Car is a 93 Aqua Blue VR6. MOT/Tax have both expired. Car runs fine, did split a hose while on the MOT and lost its coolant but I have sorted that now. It's got the leather interior, uprated headlights, original first aid kit, parcel shelf & spare, all original books & wallets and a ton of history. original speedlines in average condition.

worth sticking on ebay as a whole or breaking?

thanks

Advertise it ... it has two chances of selling! :) There's no point theorising about how much it might sell for.

no mot or tax, starting 500 at a guess...? with complete examples going from 1000 upwards

Breaking the car...

Same old predicament, you will sell indicators, fogs, headlights, good leather, bits of interior, splitter easily. Some other bits you will end up scrapping.. It is a bit of a pain doing all the posting..

Leather, 600ish, speedlines, not much at all...

600 for the leather? Crikey didn't think they were worth so much. But yeah you're right about the posting etc. It is a pain, but I'm not in a massive rush so I suppose that helps.

Rears and rear inserts could be bagged up as new they're really well kept. Front seats are all complete apart from one small rip in the drivers bolster and a bit of the usual fading and cracking. I've got a buyer lined up for the interior already but not entirely sure what to charge! Ugh.