Greatraz12

No Corrado For Me Its All About Polo 6n's (isnt really)

... (this has been photo shopped a little) ...

Is it actually heavily modified but you have made it look like a standard Polo? :scratch:

Is it actually heavily modified but you have made it look like a standard Polo? :scratch:

Hardly any funding at the minute but soon will have lots to come such as 6n2 rear lights 16v bumpers, new wheels soonish. Not had the car long.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0nke24JeSykaJQ9h1mrs9g5SaOyiT42DTr-OhaRqGvolkkuG_MA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoGz3Wkg2AuDp-Tk9i6802YwmUvwpSqpA-EYYeVWCEEc3DJQKKWw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwbRWkmil_CYjhwWLRlWONLSfndVa1CI0SqvUz__anqjqfdsg4

I don't mean to sound mean, but we are a Corrado specific forum, so don't expect much enthusiasm for the Polo! Although once you have a Corrado, I'll open my arms wider :)

Okay sorry just prefer these forums which dont even thou specify in corrado's are much better with people because polo forum is SHOCKING!!! but thats fine sorry haha.

I almost bought one of these as a daily, how are the sills i got put off by the amount of rust this model tends to pick up seen some quite tatty ones.

No mine is perfect pal its only done 30 thousand miles so most of its life was sat in an old womens garage only ever had one owner until i came along. So really was a good find :)

I nearly had one last year, one of my mates bought a house checked the garage and there was corrado sat there that had hardly any millege and was in an amazing red colour, he never told me he found it in his garage and scrapped it for 100 pound :( so I lost out but happy with the polow for now ;)

Funny little cars the polos, always had a soft spot for them but they've always been a bit plastic-fantastic inside, there's a lot of corrado DNA in there though, in fact the early Ibiza cupras were polos with real corrado spirit IMO :)

Sorry, but if you are going to have a little fun run around - then why not in those colours ?

I think it does and did look brilliant.

I mean some of you own Blackberry Corrado's ............ now that is one yuk colour !!!! Ok I am leaving now .................... :D

I mean some of you own Blackberry Corrado's ............ now that is one yuk colour !!!! Ok I am leaving now .................... :D

:lol:

Problem with the harlequin Polo is that is looks like a car thats had a crash and being repaired - but awaiting the paintshop. Not to my taste, but it IS different.

Haha thanks people all information is actually useful and i dont like it when they have all them colours only because they really do look horrid but everyone is differnt, hope the polo is okay for you guys thanks.:D