Summz

Quick question on leather interior

I was wondering if i could get a quick price guide for some interior i got and will be selling it soon but not sure how much i should put it up for!

Ive got all seats plus center compartments front and rear plus door cards. No carpet as it wasnt worth keeping.

all of its colour scheme is beige

Seats are leather and fronts are heated all working perfectly before they came out.

It needs abit of a clean but ive already done the front drivers and its came up real nice after a clean and treatment.

The front drivers seat is slightly worn as its from a 93plate but no tears on seat apart from a small one in the bottom corner right near the plastics. Pretty much under the seat!

All other seats and cards are in good condition.

There are a couple of breaks in the front centre compartment fixing holes but i still had it all fixes down nicely!

Will be giving it all a proper clean and treatment before selling!

Thanks

Let me Ebay that for you ... :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Corrado-Late-Beige-Heated-Leather-Interior-/150941106755?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2324ca8243&nma=true&si=nPn58%2Fp80rMMcHd3Xly0hbkUV3I%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Sounds similar and didn't sell for £650.

To be honest I was going to suggest £600 and it should sell if it's in good condition.

End of the day it's up to you! If I offer you £50 you're not going to accept it so there comes a point at which you're happy to sell. That's why people hate 'what's it worth' threads so much. It's worth what you're willing to accept and what someone is prepared to pay. Simple.

Yeah i understand that mate that its only worth what someone is willing to pay n wanted a rough estimate so if someone offers me a certain amount say 3ton and i let it go for that not knowing i can get abit more for it!

Plus if u said a small amount id probably jst keep it

Sorry, I would say £650 for that is mental (some of that sellers prices are crazy for basic trim parts). The last couple of sets of black leather interiors I've seen have sold for about £400 to £450. I would say beige is harder to shift. Your best bet would be to stick it up at £400 buy it now or best offer and see what sort of offers you get.

Sold a full beige leather in very good condition but with carpets, head lining and all plastics for £600 earlier this year and only really had one person interested..

DSCF1609.jpg

ye sound thanks for the help guys i know it must be annoying havin a whats it worth question i just wanted a rough price guide!

id offer you £300 for it and im sure you can get a bit more. £400-450 to the right person at the right time, but will also depend on location, if youre willing to meet/ship etc and actual condition.

Ye sound i got a decent idea now going to sort it right out next weekend and ill stick it on the forum for first dibs!