renson

Parts for sale... Wing, door, triangle, indicators, metering head, rear wiper + bits

VAG Triangle triangle £30

2 x indicator good condition Late Spec, passenger side (No cracks) £25 (1 Sold)

2 xIndicator Small Crack Late Spec drivers side £15 (1 Sold)

starter (9a) (condition unknown) would be good as an exchange with a motor factor etc if you don't have one £7

sunroof rubber (needs cleaning) £7.50

metering head (not sure if KR or 9A- see pic for part number. was working been in storage for 4 years)£45

rear wiper mech + arm (working when removed) £20

rear c pillars Black £7.50 each

Drivers door (Red) good condition - Some paint has come off where the trim has been removed. would not be noticed with trim back on £50

Drivers wing (Black) few knocks and marks, nothing too bad ideal for respray. (New costs around £300.... Trust me i had to buy one :( ) £40 Was told when i purchased it was late spec.

rear lights as is £20 (Can remove all tint, and re-lacquer @ £30)

Prices do not include post/shipping. Please see Pics for condition, i do have a few other odd bits around so i may add a few bits soon.

All bits have been in storage for a while. Will post/ship at a cost agreed between us collection is always welcome. I'm in Kings Lynn norfolk and am about most evenings. I am open to offers, i don't know if i still receive notifications from here so feel free to txt nudge me on 07769345483 saying you have posted, and we can make an agreement on here.

Many Thanks,

Darren

Edited by renson

Crack free indicators. Im interested... Are they 100% crack free? any discolouration?

I will take them if so..

I'll put some close up good pics of them on later if I get the chance. At the nec today. they are crack free but will confirm properly later.

Sorry for the slow reply. looking, 1 does have a small crack the other doesn't I shall get better pics up 2mora a drop the price for that one. They are both slightly discolored as they are 17 years old and tbh need a good clean. If u need 2 without any cracks I'll go down to my other garage this week. Sure I have another set of these and the fog lights knocking about somewhere.

Do you think the wing could polish up ok? Wondering whether it's useable as is. Is the paint code L041 black? Thanks

I'll be honest, the wing would clean up. But there would still be the paint chip and the small dent shown in the pics.

I personally would really only use it as either a good wing to get resprayed or as a temorary fix if my wing was really bad.

As for paint code, i have no idea, i brought it a few years back after someone hit my car and as i was intending on getting it resprayed i didn't ask the paint code. Sorry

I could whip a bit of polish over it and take a shiney pic if you would like? see how it looks!?

Hi mate, do you still have the wing? Are you willing to post it and do you know whether it is an early or late one? Thanks.

If you wouldn't mind throwing up a pic with some polish thrown over the wing that would be great renson, thanks. Hoping to use as is, it still looks better than the one on my car at the moment! Would you post the wing? Thanks.

Sorry for slow reply, been stressful moving etc this past few weeks. I can polish the wing no worries. I shall find out costs of posting wing asap.

Still have items for sale, make me an offer :)

hi mate.

the metering head number is under the cover

on the side. one you've shown is the top plate for airbox.

if its a 2.0 16v id be interested

I'll look at the metering head tonight, brought it and got told it was for a 2.0 9a. Didn't use it in the end though so its just sat there unused.

I'm not 100% on the starter motor, i think it was sticking but its been in the garage for years. I could do it for say £12 delivered? I was keeping it so i had an immediate exchange if i needed another as it would save money or to get it refurbed.

Hi renson, any word on the wing? If you could post up a pic with some polish thrown over it quick so I can get an idea, pretty sure it'll be better than the one I've got now :-) need to be able to use to replace ideally. Would you consider posting also? Thanks. Sam.

hi sam, I'll take do it tomorrow. Could you give me your email. I can't seem to get pics to load on here now. As for postage, how quickly do you want it? I will weigh it and find out postage and also ask at work see if anyone is heading to swansea any time soon.

dubnut, there is a red label on the side with the following numbers;

0 438 121089

051 133 353 A

then an embossed number that looks like 361

I hope that helps?

Thanks,

Darren

If there is anyone you work with that could get the wing to Swansea that would be awesome :-) not in a crazy rush but would like it sooner rather then later. PM'd you my email if you could pass on some pics that would be great. Thanks.