chazrad

Koni Coilover Suspension – Mk3 VR6 Golf, Corrado, Vento - £600

For Sale: Koni Coilover Suspension – Mk3 VR6 Golf, Corrado, Vento

Top Adjustable for Bound (damping).

Just been completely refurbed by the UK Koni approved refurbisher. Not been fitted to a vehicle since refurb.

All new damper internals - including valves, oil. Rebound side uprated to give a little more control and improve the handling. But specc’d for a road car (they were going to go on my VR6 Corrado), so not rock hard.

New threads on both rear damper bodies. All collars are free and easy to rotate.

Brand new Koni adjusters.

Some light rust on the springs but nothing to worry about and there is no cracking to the plasticoating on any of the springs. I was about to run these as they are.

Genuine reason for sale: Selling the Golf VR6.

Koni used to make the dampers for companies like KW - that's how good these are. These coilovers are equivalent to somethng like the KW V2 coilovers, which retail for over £1000.

This set of coilovers is to all intents now as good as new.

Located in Wiltshire. Collection only.

£600 ovno

Just what I'm needing, bit far for collection though

If Charlie can package them up for you, then you get a courier to collect them from him and bring them to you. Would cost about £25, and they are just awesome coilovers, even better than the H&R's i had years ago.

If Charlie can package them up for you, then you get a courier to collect them from him and bring them to you. Would cost about £25, and they are just awesome coilovers, even better than the H&R's i had years ago.

Could be a plan Karl, lets see what he says.

I agree they are awesome, I had a set on my Storm a few years back, were much better than the V1s I had on the last Rado, not near as harsh a ride

Interested if Billcor doesn't have them, can collect or i can arrange a courier

Paul

Edited by winchbietch

Bill, I'm really short of time at the moment (second child just arrived) to prep these for a courier. Happy for you to arrange someone to courier for you but I'd need to know what packing requirements they expect, not least to ensure they don't get damaged. Get back to me when you have the info.

Paul - If it turns out to be too difficult/demanding to courier, I'll let you know. I hope all think that's fair..

Charlie

Bill, I'm really short of time at the moment (second child just arrived) to prep these for a courier. Happy for you to arrange someone to courier for you but I'd need to know what packing requirements they expect, not least to ensure they don't get damaged. Get back to me when you have the info.

Paul - If it turns out to be too difficult/demanding to courier, I'll let you know. I hope all think that's fair..

Charlie

To save you any hassle Charlie, I'll give these a miss, the car will be sorned soon, so no point spending any more cash just now, I'm sure Paul will be happy to take my place, all the best with the new arrival :salute:

I'd be interested in these , could possibly collect Saturday morning.

Dil

To save you any hassle Charlie, I'll give these a miss, the car will be sorned soon, so no point spending any more cash just now, I'm sure Paul will be happy to take my place, all the best with the new arrival :salute:

Bill, I'm sorry to put you off, matey. And its very decent of you to understand my current circumstances. I guess its just bad timing and difficult because of the distance you live away. I hope you find another set soon.

Paul - PM sent re payment and pick up.

Rgds

Charlie

Coilovers sold and collected. Many thanks, Paul. Hope they work well on your project. Sounds like a good one.

Charlie

---------- Post added at 2:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:48 PM ----------

Locked.