pbradley98

280 Brakes, Wiper Arm,Drivers footwell kickplate, Cracked RHS front indicator

Having a bit of a clearout so have the following on offer.... everything is from a 94 VR6.

280 front brakes following recent upgrade to 288s, taken off car after 145k, fitted with pagid fast road pads with some life left in them. On one of the brake hoses the hardline is seized in the thread (see photo), so would probably need replacement unless you can get it out! Need a bit of a clean up but were working fine when then were taken off the car in May this year. If collecting welcome to the disks as well, but otherwise these probably aren't worth the extra postage cost... £20 plus postage?

Wiper arm from a late VR - part no. 536935409B - afraid can't remember if this is a drivers side or passengers side arm! £10 plus postage

Drivers footwell kickplate in light grey £10 plus postage

Cracked late spec drivers indicator (535953142B) £10 plus postage

Collection or local delivery from Oundle or Peterborough

If I'm way off the mark on any of the prices let me know as I'm just guessing but hopefully they're reasonable!

Cheers

Phil

Hi there as Robo says, these are the standard fronts fitted to the VR6. Presume the seized hardline in the end of one of the flexi hoses (see photo) won't be an issue for you if you're mainly after the calipers?

Call it £30 delivered, may not be able to send them out to you until next week if that's ok as need to work out a day that someone will be at home for the courier to collect...

Cheers

Phil

Perfect, no im not bothered about the hoses just want a set of calipers to strip and send to the powder coater.

£30 sounds perfect, how do you want me to pay, paypal gift ok?