Sign in to follow this  
Supercharged

Wheel Clampage

Went to install a few PC's at West Suffolk Hospital today and upon leaving found my car had been clamped (luckily I was in my works Golf TDi Estate not the C)... can't seem to park anywhere these days!!

There were signs out but very small and not bright coloured, the other thing I liked was the fact that they were bumper height and I had reversed into a row of 5 cars as someone else left, got out the car and all the other spaces were taken so I could not see any of the signs :mad:

The other thing I noticed was that I was clamped 5 mins after I returned from lunch, before lunch it was parked in a loading bay as I had 20 PC's/TFT's and 2 big printers to unload and no one said a thing!

There was no point arguing with the bloke who came to unclamp me as he's only doing his job (would be a different story if it was the C!) but I did mention to him the crappy signs and he said there only on duty 3 days a week and I would have been fine tomorrow and also the fact that if I had parked on the grass (mud) next to the 5 spaces I would also have been fine :evil:

The NHS must be creaming a nice litle profit from this, stupid thing is I work for the Council who will be paying the fine and at the end of the day its just government (tax payers) money being 'moved' around!