Captain bottom

G60 Parts Needed

Hey Guys,

New to this forum and joined as i've got a MK2 Golf GTI and doing a G60 conversion. I'm in need of a couple of parts to complete my parts list.

Pedal Box Conversion and rear Brakes. And Also a Supercharger although I'm in the process of putting a down payment on a unit. Also may be interested in other parts so try me :-) Get Back to me please. Tyrone

Hi there i have a fair few g60 parts available if you need anything. ECU, engine bay wiring loom, supercharger brackets, throttle body, G60 front brakes. Cheers.

hi, ive got several pedal boxes, i sell them at £80 a piece, i have sold quite a few on ebay recently, got 3 left, which type are you wanting as there are two styles of clutch master cylinder, ive also got a rare brake set up (calipers/carriers/discs andstub axles) for £55

HEY THANKS FOR REPLY, IM AFTER MAIN PEDAL BOX ITS SELF, THE

BRAKE FLUID RESEROIR WITH CLUTCH TAKE OFF LATE CLIP IN CLUTCH PEDAL MASTER CYLINDER+NUTS.

ALSO THE BRAKE FLUID PIPE FROM RESERVOIR TO MASTER CYLINDER STEEL & RUBBER LINK PIPE FOR GEAR BOX SLAVE CYLINDER & GEAR BOX SLAVE CYLINDER & CORRECT TWO 12.9 8mm FIXING BOLTS

FUSEBOX RELOCATION BRACKET+WHITE CLIPS, SORRY FOR CAPITALS LOL COULDN'T TAKE THEM OFF

i can do all of them bits but obviously will need slightly more money for all of that, i could do the lot for £140 delivered

yep can do 130 delivered, will have all the parts off of the car over the weekend, based on the isle of wight