jeth1979

my recaros

hi all,

just a very quick question here..

i have a mint pair of heated leather recaro seats in my corrado at the moment. im just wondering if anyone knows how much their worth? they are alll complete and have no wear marks(the car has only 80k)....i"ve been told they are worth a bit of money, but have no idea how much personally!!!!!!(i also need to tell my insurers really!!).... if you view my profile theres some pictures of them when i first got the car etc... what you guys think??( the car is in my bad books at the moment so getting bad intentions,lol).... hope this is in the right section....... thanks all...

also, would like to know who else has the same in their car??!!!

Edited by jeth1979
extra questioning

How much do you think they are worth?

Oh and fyi this forum doesnt do what its worth threads ;)

hi all,

just a very quick question here..

i have a mint pair of heated leather recaro seats in my corrado at the moment. im just wondering if anyone knows how much their worth? they are alll complete and have no wear marks(the car has only 80k)....i"ve been told they are worth a bit of money, but have no idea how much personally!!!!!!(i also need to tell my insurers really!!).... if you view my profile theres some pictures of them when i first got the car etc... what you guys think??( the car is in my bad books at the moment so getting bad intentions,lol).... hope this is in the right section....... thanks all...

also, would like to know who else has the same in their car??!!!

Not sure exactly, but they are relatively sought after. I once owned a VR6 that had been written off cat D because somebody had broken in just to steal the Electric Leather Recaros. I believe the quote from VAG to replace the seats was thousands! Needless to say the C merely had standard leather seats in it when I bought it. I must admit if my C had the Recaros I would sell them and fit standard leather seats

..also, in light of the above I would tell your insurer. They were an option from new. An insurer could potentially refuse to cover if you don't declare!?..

Edited by Billzeebub

How much do you think they are worth?

Oh and fyi this forum doesnt do what its worth threads ;)

lol, i dont know what their worth thats why im putting up a general query!!!!!! i guess i havn"t read the terms and conditions of this site very well, i just figured ppl could give their opinion/free advice? maybe suggestions of their own experiences in selling them? i could be wrong i guess, as i usually am.

---------- Post added at 8:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:42 PM ----------

i shall get back on the blower tomorrow to them, thanks for the info billzeebub ;0)

People will tell you a grand for the interior as a full setup with door cards etc

But in the current clim you won't get that

For example everyone say a schrick vgi is worth £850ish but the last 2 I have seen sold for £500 and £600 so well off £850

• Like 1

Depends on colour, true condition, whether door cards are included, both wiring looms and switches are included, both seats heating elements working, all switches work, etc.

Late black leather with all included, in excellent condition, were indeed worth around £1k a while ago. I'm not sure now due to a reducing market, a dead economy, and Christmas.

I've taken a look at the pics and they look in reasonable condition (some wear to the drivers bolster - hard to tell in the pics) but generally nice condition. I think I can just make out the door pods which are late versions. Need more pics really.

I'll take a guess - In the current market - want a quick sale? £650 to £750 Ok to hang on for the right buyer? £850+.

I might be interested at the lower end of that price range... as would a few others on here I guess.

EDIT: Why not just pick a price that seems reasonable based on how quick you want to sell, then put up an ad. If they don't sell then reduce price, etc.

Edited by Portent

Indeed, I think that sums it up quite nicely :)

Edit: The forum doesn't have a strict policy on 'what's it worth' threads but generally once someone has a few replies and better idea what something might be worth, it's then time to start a proper advert.