jeth1979

Sunroof mechanism

Hi all.

I'm after a sunroof mechanism or a complete sunroof of any colour, as mine has broken and is letting in a bit of water :-( As i only need the mechanism, it doesn't matter if you have the skin attached.I'm located in Surrey but can travel to collect. Let me know if you've got one and what your looking for. Thanks, jeff

Got one still fitted to car £40 collected from cambridgeshire

If Jeff doesn't want this I'll take it! Where abouts are you based in Cambridgeshire and assume that it's in working order on tilt and slide?

Cheers

Phil

Hi there,thanks. bit of a trek for me tbh, but that said, I think I may if sourced one from a friend of a friend. I shall let u know tomorrow if that's ok? Also, as pointed out, where abouts in Cambridge are you?

Hi there sorry for delay in getting back. Well, I still havn't heard from my friend regarding the sunroof, so will pass on the offer and hope p bradley can put this one to good use,lol.. I adjusted mine yesterday as well, so it's no longer leaking thank god!! As I said before, it's a bit of a journey for me but at least you got a sale,lol.....do I get commission,;-)... Thanks again!!!!!:-)