clumpy1

MK3 vento headlights

Can anyone tell me if these headlight's will fit on a corrado and if so is it a simple swap? Has anyone done it or seen one done? :cheers:

Won't fit and won't be an easy swap.

If you do get em to fit they'll most likely look terrible as they've got a fatter profile then rado lights.

Won't fit and won't be an easy swap.

If you do get em to fit they'll most likely look terrible as they've got a fatter profile then rado lights.

Thank's for that mate i thought that myself but with the vento light's easier to come by was looking into the option's. They look really good on mk3 golf's :thumbleft:

Thank's for that mate i thought that myself but with the vento light's easier to come by was looking into the option's. They look really good on mk3 golf's :thumbleft:

Do you need some head lights??

I have a pair of mint condition late head lights! all tabs intact and no broken glass ;)

Do you need some head lights??

I have a pair of mint condition late head lights! all tabs intact and no broken glass ;)

Got to say mate you don't miss an opportunity my headlight's are like brand new plus i have a spare set 2 spare set's of fog light's 1 pair still in the boxes i just like the look of the vento headlights thank's for the offer:)

could do with a osf fog light.....

It;s early foglight's i have and i would only sell them as a pair;)