vw-jib

Hi all im new!

Hello everybody, just thought i would say hello,

My name is Jamie and i'm from east lincolnshire.

I have recently bought my first Corrado, after having many other dubs from, mk1 gti to R32 mk4 golf and pretty much everything in between.

She's a 1.8 16v Karmann edition

I bought the Corrado as a project as the piston rings had failed but its in very good shape only having only 2 owners from new, one of the owners a lady from Yorkshire who bought it brand new and maintained it meticulously.

The owner before me was a middle aged man who bought it for the summer while his classic car was being repaired.

After shifting through the massive file of receipts and paperwork i got with the car i'm pretty sure it must have had over 10,000 spent and documented.

I knew a few months ago it was time to try out a Corrado so i purchased a few bits in advance, these were some 16x8 Rota cup wheels with stretched tyres (the biggest dish wheels ever made for road use) and a new set of FK Sport edition plus coil overs, i have also bought another engine which i've stripped down ready for rebuilding.

I only have 3 pictures atm from fitting the wheels and coilovers

Picture of the older sports shocks and springs fitted when i bought the car and the FK Coilovers, Fk's also have uprated poly bush top mounts.

189932_10152299869495725_430130291_n_zps1fab65ff.jpg

The rears just after fitting the wheels but still hadnt fitted the coilovers at this time.

224192_10152297872325725_745228765_n_zpsf7c841ca.jpg

The front after fitting the coilovers, still not sat low enough or settled.

198142_10152303260635725_1209044527_n1_zps06741703.jpg

Will update tomorrow with better pictures,

Thanks for looking