k4na.x

Silver R32 for £4,699 in Leicestershire

R32 | Silver | Leicestershire

Price: £4,699

Description:

FOR SALE: 1994 M-reg Corrado R32

Hi all,

The story:

Unfortunately It is time that I sold my Corrado. This was previously listed as a feeler but I couldn't face selling hence I removed it from sale however my circumstances have now changed and I would rather it goes to a good home.

The car started life as a VR6 and was converted to an R32 in 2009 using a Golf MK5 BUB engine which currently has around 17k on it.

After previously listing this I found that the history behind the engine/wiring set up was that it was put together by Pete Griffith who is a known user of this forum. The previous owner purchased the engine etc from Pete and fitted this all into the rado.

I bought the rado in back in Oct 2010 after the conversion was done.

I drove the car for a few months and then unfortunately I had to move house and so all funds were put into the house. This has meant that the rado has been SORN since around January 2011 due to the lack of funds with the intention of getting it back on the road. This however has not been possible and so the rado has been stored in a garage since but regularly started, warmed up, driven and cooled down etc to keep it running as it should.

The car therefore currently has no MOT (expired August 11) however I don't see this being a problem as it is mechanically sound and flew through previously

I have a big folder full of receipts and bits going back a number of years.

The spec:

Body has just over 122k on it and is in very good condition, no rust at all. There is a slight bit of damage on the drivers door (can be seen on the side view picture)

Underbody wax sprayed to protect

Golf MK5 BUB R32 engine with around 17k on it

Remap by SWICT

VR6 5 speed gearbox with a quaiffe diff and helix clutch

Battery in the boot relocation

koni coilovers

Bonrath reinforced top mounts

Golf MK5 R32 accelerator pedal

Running on MK5 R32 standard ecu with wiring conversion by SWICT

Cat back Milltek exhaust

BMC CDA air filter

B&M quickshift

Mocal oil cooler

Custom fan set up

Other Bits:

Many new genuine bits fitted in 2009 and hardly any mileage since.

Mileage on the MOT in August 2010 was 120k so hardly any miles covered over the last 2 years.

Spoiler still works

ABS works

Handles and drives perfectly

The bad bits:

Sunroof does sometimes stick on closure

Knock to the door as mentioned above

Temp guage and rev needle need wiring up (I have the canbus converter however which will solve this but just don't have the time)

Electric mirrors not very electric currently

Does need 2 new tyres hence the highline wheel currently used however I have the other speedline also

This really is a nice car and a credit to its previous owners. It shouldn't be sitting in my garage any longer!!!

To add i'm sure you all will know but the sound of this with the milltek is amazing. I smile everytime I switch it on :)

I'm sure I've probably missed a lot so feel free to ask!

Thanks for looking and reading.

1_17568_1356861983_

2_17568_1356861983_

3_17568_1356861983_

4_17568_1356861983_

5_17568_1356861983_

6_17568_1356861983_

7_17568_1356861983_