Miniturhero

H&R Coil overs

Hi everyone I am reselling my set of h&r coilovers fully adjustable as I sold them to someone and he tried them on his brothers corrado and he didn't like that the backs were so low as the set is for a polo or seat but don't be put off as I have had these on a mk3 golf slammed and he said if it was his car he would of kept them on as he doesn't mind a little scraping :) these are fantastic quality coilovers and they are firm and make the car stick like ..... Well you know lol. These will fit mk1,2,3 golf ,corrado valver/vr6 mk2,3 polo and seat. I am after £400 Ovno or I'm open to swaps for corrado bits mainly interior just pm me or text me on 07817861251 :thumbleft:

Ps. If you want photos peeps please pm me your email and I will send some over as my computer is allergic to uploading photos lol

Ha ha ha ! I know tell me about it I sold them to someone who got them for his brother and because the backs sat too low for him he didn't like the scraping so I refunded him and got them back lol so here I am advertising them for the third time , third time lucky I hope

Hello

I can confirm that these are in great condition and ride is great. They do fit corrado, mk2 and mk3 golfs (saw picture of Miniturhero mk3 with them on) but the rear was just to low.

These are for polo mk4 and cordoba.

If you want arse on the floor look these are perfect for you.

Miniturhero I suggest you put them on a seat or polo forum to sell quickly. Or even edition38. Otherwise ebay.

P.s. seller was fantastic to deal with.