Andrew_LWSDesign

Corrado Carbon Fibre Bonnets - Group Buy - LWS Design

Funny you mention that as I was wondering if our weights are on the conservative side i.e. actually lighter than we state, We are completing another Corrado Roof and Bonnet over the weekend, we shall try and find a way of weighing it! The single skin Fibreglass is heavier than the carbon single skin and the back frame of the bonnet certainly weighs less than the top side so maybe the carbon is nearer 4kg...will post when we have the data!

A missive thankyou to LWS. Andy, Lewis and the others are the best guys to deal with. I cannot emphasise on how good they have been with dealing with me. It is so difficult to find companies as good as this.

I'm in no way affiliated with LWS but I am happy to say that they are an excellent group of guys to deal with. If you want a composite part, speak to these guys.

Thanks again guys. Keep me posted on the other products ;-)

Good to hear that you are so happy Sam. I too have just placed an order with these chaps and Andrew seems like a top guy.

Im now looking forward to goodies! :)

Always liked the thought of a carbon fibre bonnet for my Corrado just to help take a bit of that weight off the nose of the VR. Maybe one day! Would love to have a drive in someones VR who does fit a carbon bonnet just to feel the difference.

I doubt mine will be on for the rr day mate otherwise id show you. Im not expecting any change in that respect but I suppose every little helps.

Im quite curious about the acoustics as cf seems to amplify sound nicely.... could make a change here?

Anyway, update. Sent a quick message to Andrew last night to say im away for a bit in case he tries to call..... bonnet will be here when im back, yippee!

No worries mate - have a good trip! Even if it's not on for the RR Day, sure I'll make it to some other meets up north if not this year early next year! As you know I'm a bit of a stickler about not modifying Corrado's too much but a carbon bonnet is just something I've been thinking about for ages and ages!