JimVR6

Anybody interested in a set of 15' Speedline alloys?

As per title got a set of 4 15 inch Speedlines all with fairly serviceable tyres on them. Can't remember what brand but good tread all around. They have been re-sprayed to an anthracite sort of colour. Some scuffing, never bothered to refurb them as they weren't terribly bad but they're just sitting there at the moment.

Located in West Yorkshire.

Jim

Edit: They're the ones in my ava.

I could be interested mate but price is too high. I was talking to a chap who had a set on eBay with Toyo proxies and he only wanted £100. I was going to have them but he wouldn't post and I didn't want to trek to Cambridgeshire :(

If you find you can't shift them at £200 and want to talk in the 100-150 region then let me know!

I could be interested mate but price is too high. I was talking to a chap who had a set on eBay with Toyo proxies and he only wanted £100. I was going to have them but he wouldn't post and I didn't want to trek to Cambridgeshire :(

If you find you can't shift them at £200 and want to talk in the 100-150 region then let me know!

i have a set in gateshead for £100, probly need a refurb and i think 2 of the tyres need replacing,come and have a look if you like?