dubkicks

Early 16v adjustable headlights / switch and complete loom RARE!

Hi all

Up for sale is an early 16valve adjustable headlights including OEM loom,relay,switch and motors. I beleive they were fitted to the JET corrado.

Ever wondered what the switch blank with the petrol pump on it next to the headlight switch was for?

The wiring loom is original vw and as usual connects to the 16v fuse box. This is a complete vw corrado headlight loom.

the switch and relay are genuine vw and the motors in the back of the headlights are a genuine vw/hella part.

The headlight clips have been repaired at some point on the o/side headlight. Both headlight surrounds have been drilled at some point for a eyebrow spoiler i presume, but the motors will fit into any rado headlight.

The glass on both lights are in good condition no chips, scratches or cracks.

This set up has been in storage for around 5 years but was fully functional when removed from a reliable vw source. All parts are genuine i have tried to show all part numbers in the pictures.

Like i said this is proper rare and fit early 16valve corrados. the switch is an early style type!

£110 posted ovno. cheers kev.[ATTACH=CONFIG]71622[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]71623[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]71624[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]71625[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]71626[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]71627[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]71628[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]71629[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]71630[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]71631[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]71632[/ATTACH]

Edited by dubkicks