Hofmiester

Mono race wheel plus other random bits and bobs

Need to do a bit of a parts clear out! All prices are excluding postage.

Momo "race" wheel, very good nick due to having only been on the car about 18 months. Pretty much unmarked leather and no scratches on the metal section or horn

Comes with 22mm boss. - SOLD

VR6 DDI dials for spares - I managed to break the speedo dial when repairing the connectors and so I am breaking the kit as spares. Speedo dial is buggered but rev counter and water/fuel are mint and have just had connectors re-glued, tested and working.

Rev counter dial £10

Fuel/water dial £10

Inverter (4 outputs for dials plus volt/oil pod) £20

be7aryte.jpg

Repaired connectors as per my thread here

10x extended wheel bolts for use with spacers. 50mm thread with tapered seat, brand new! £12

Corrado sunroof switch and interior lights, unmarked and working fine £10

Tinted orange indicators, drivers side is fine and is just painted orange with spray tint (could likely be removed with some thinners. The other looks fine but on close inspection, you can see some crazing in the plastic. Fine if leaving orange but no good if cleaning tint off. £15 the pair

zu8e9eme.jpg

Cheers

Ron

Edited by Hofmiester
Mono sold

Will the indicators fit into an early bumper? not sure if it is just the mounting they sit in is what makes them sit flush with the late bumper.

Will the indicators fit into an early bumper? not sure if it is just the mounting they sit in is what makes them sit flush with the late bumper.

No idea mate! Hopefully one of the other guys on here will know

If the momo will go straight on my VR I'll take it.

I know nothing about after market wheels :-)

If the momo will go straight on my VR I'll take it.

I know nothing about after market wheels :-)

Hi Ollie, will fit straight onto yours. It is only the early valvers and G60s that had a narrower spline. Please pm me and I'll give you my PayPal details.

Cheers Ron

I will take indicators, but can you send me picture of the "bad one"?

Sure, will likely be towards the end of the week and the car is tucked away in the garage at the moment. That pic above is what they look like at that distance. The crazing is only visible at very close inspection.

Pic of "bad" indicator attached, £15 and postage will be a fiver

[ATTACH]71891[/ATTACH]

The crazing in the plastic is tiny! Give them a coat of lacquer and they will look mint.

Bump

Does anyone want these indicators now I have provided pics? they are in pretty good nick actually, now I have taken them off and had a closer look. I would laquer over the tint to make them nice and shiney though.

Still have DDi dial parts, 10x extended wheel bolts, Corrado sunroof switch and interior lights

Yes mate,still interested in the Indies. Thought I was second in the queue for them though?

Yep, you are but I've PM'ed Sake3, if he doesn't get back to me by the end of tomorrow, they are yours if you want them.

Cheers

Ron