dazzx10r

Hello!

Hi all, I've just stumbled upon this fab forum as I'm on the look out for a Corrado 2.0 16v, I've currently got a Clio 172 cup as my daily driver. I am no stranger to the vag world having owned MK 1, 2, 3 &4 vr6 and gti golfs. I am also the proud owner of a S2 Lotus Elise which I am currently converting to 20vt power ;). As soon as the weather picks up a little I am planning on giving the Clio a good valet and then selling on to fund my Corrado ;). Hopefully you'll all be hearing plenty more from me in the not so distant future!

Welcome, I've honestly never found a more helpful bunch of people than on here. And we are pretty damn cool..

I always fancied a 172 Cup, that or a 205 Gti. Hold out for a good 16v, theres a few about. I hope the 20vt Elise project goes well, ya nutter..

Welcome, I've honestly never found a more helpful bunch of people than on here. And we are pretty damn cool..

I always fancied a 172 Cup, that or a 205 Gti. Hold out for a good 16v, theres a few about. I hope the 20vt Elise project goes well, ya nutter..

Haha, thanks (I think). The Elise project is going very well. The engine is in place and I have a guy from clubgti forum doing me the wiring loom. Check it out here;http://www.flickr.com/photos/28346569@N08/sets/72157632328819586/ :)