trigger83

koni suspension

for sale set koni adjustable coilovers,off 93 VR6, approx 7 years old. no leaks or squeeks, easily abjustable with spanner provided. brilliant flexibility to have any ride height desired. I have recently gone back to standard suspension as i am taking my vr back to standard.The ride really is the best you will get on Corrado coilovers, with excellent small bump absorbsion and wheel control for fast road or track.

Ideally looking for buyer to collect (located in Bournemouth) but postage can be arranged at extra cost. They are fairly large/heavy so postage won't be cheap.

Price : £300, no offers. Cash on collection ideally or via paypal

cant upload pics at the mo so send me ur email address and ill forward some pics of actual suspension and pics of the car

thanks

mike

Trigger, Any chance of pics? How many miles have they done? Has yu car been garaged or left out whilst these have been fitted? Just trying to get a feel for their condition. Am very interested..

Thanks.

Charlie

for sale set koni adjustable coilovers,off 93 VR6, approx 7 years old. no leaks or squeeks, easily abjustable with spanner provided. brilliant flexibility to have any ride height desired. I have recently gone back to standard suspension as i am taking my vr back to standard.The ride really is the best you will get on Corrado coilovers, with excellent small bump absorbsion and wheel control for fast road or track.

Ideally looking for buyer to collect (located in Bournemouth) but postage can be arranged at extra cost. They are fairly large/heavy so postage won't be cheap.

Price : £300, no offers. Cash on collection ideally or via paypal

cant upload pics at the mo so send me ur email address and ill forward some pics of actual suspension and pics of the car

thanks

mike

hey mate, they were on the car when we got it but we ve had it 5yrs and done 12k on em, its always garages mate i love my car to much to leav it out in r weather. i cant upload pics onto the site if u send me ur email i can send em.

hey mate, they were on the car when we got it but we ve had it 5yrs and done 12k on em, its always garages mate i love my car to much to leav it out in r weather. i cant upload pics onto the site if u send me ur email i can send em.

pm sent with email address, matey.

dunno mate tbh. pm me ur email and ill send u some pics. sorry not really up on suspension. they were on the car when i got it, i need the ride softer and able to go over speed bumps so ive got back to standard

TBH if you buy the shiny stainless ones they won't be visible when they're on the car and they'll be covered in road snot in about 2000 miles anyway.

They'll only be visible if you don't lower the car far enough that is :D