bully

corrado headlight switch

Not much use to you if you're without lights at the moment but I'm setting the wheels into motion to get another batch of switches made for me.

Not much use to you if you're without lights at the moment but I'm setting the wheels into motion to get another batch of switches made for me.

How much were they Matt? I have one from the GB that I could replace when you get more

Cheers Bill. I'm keeping the price the same as before (even though costs have increased), I will sell them posted in the UK for £23.

I have now sent my confirmation email off to state that am willing to place an order. I've asked how long it might take for them to arrive. I'll keep my group buy thread updated with news.

---------- Post added at 9:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:29 PM ----------

They were £23.00 last year Bill if I remember correctly?

Ian.

Haha, beat me to it. I got sidetracked watching Audi Quattro rally cars on telly, so didn't see you had already replied!

Cheers Bill. I'm keeping the price the same as before (even though costs have increased), I will sell them posted in the UK for £23.

I have now sent my confirmation email off to state that am willing to place an order. I've asked how long it might take for them to arrive. I'll keep my group buy thread updated with news.

---------- Post added at 9:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:29 PM ----------

Haha, beat me to it. I got sidetracked watching Audi Quattro rally cars on telly, so didn't see you had already replied!

Ok cheers guys :thumbleft:

anyone got one they can sell me?

I have an unused one from the GB at £23 posted

Ok cheers guys :thumbleft:

I have an unused one from the GB at £23 posted

ill have one :) pm me for details

Just a thought, is there not a difference between early and late switches, dont want to post if its no good