timthetinyhorse

Full set of calipers for VR6

Looking for a full set of calipers for my 93VR6

Collection in the north east would be preferred as i imagine postage being rather high

whats out there??

Cheers

Not sure if you are aware if you buy from the main VW dealership they will give you some money back on the exchange of your old ones. For example for the front callipers I exchanged my old ones for their new one for 60 pounds each. The rears are a bit more expensive.best to check on prices as these weere last year.

You dont have to do the exchange there and then..there is a grace period where they give you time to take your old one off. Once they have inspected your old caliper they will refund you the amount. Mine came with some free screws aswell last time.

Edited by VWVW

Yeah when you purchase most calipers that is the case however i want a set to split and powdercoat whilst still having a set on my car.....no point purchasing new ones when i just want them to split

upgrade the rears to mk4 rears and fit mk3 288's up front, dont bother with the standard rado set up! ;)