lamwagon

corrado headlights pair..

corrado headlights removed from 91 g60.

good condition no broken fixings etc..

IMAG0721-1.jpg

£50 collected

(ignore the glue in pics since been removed and cleaned up)

If anything falls through I'll take 2nd dibs on these if you will post them for £50 the pair? In need of these! Thanks.

Adam wrong item mate i have Passat rear lights here??? They arrived by 48 hour courier so why all the blah about post stuck in snow??? PM sent

I'm assuming this HASN'T been sent yet as you've not sent any tracking details and there has been nothing through Paypal or anything else since your PM of early hours of 23 April- don't bother I'll return the rear lights and just take the refund.

I'm actually posting them today.

Edited by colinstubbs

This seems to be happening an increasing amount on here and it's ridiculously bad form.

lamwagon - please get this rectified ASAP.

He was on here yesterday at 3.18pm according to his profile and I'm sure he is fully aware of the situation, I've dealt with him in the past with no problems and he has sold quite a few bits in the last couple of months seemingly problem free, but he does appear to have his moments as this is not the first time, look in the bad sellers forum, post #492

This has basically been a joke from the start - Passat lights posted back TRACKING INFO FWXR7964392GB

See its not ****ing hard.

---------- Post added at 5:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:10 PM ----------

I'm sure he is fully aware of the situation,

He offered on the 10th April to post them next day having got them back from the chap who wanted the passat lights. I replied at 7.30 am on the 11th 'yes i'll have them' then heard then nothing til the 23rd 'sorry i've been away ... they're posted i put up tracking info shortly'

heard nothing to either of the replies i sent him since then....

This seems to be happening an increasing amount on here and it's ridiculously bad form.

lamwagon - please get this rectified ASAP.

Jim this guy has got previous on here regarding ripping people off something really need's to be done i appreciate we have a good/bad buyer/seller thread but how does that help to be honest not alot really.I am not saying it should be down to you but some format need's to be sorted to stop issue's like this arising.I myself have started watching who i deal with on here and i am sure there are plenty more doing the same thing which won't be helping in making the site grow and progress.I know you are one of the more active mod's which is appreciated but there seem's to be a bit of sweeping under the carpet going on i have thought about being a donator to the site but then i think why should i when it's a place where i could be potentially ripped off and nothing get's done about it sorry to go on but it is getting on my t**'s. ;)

I believe it is Imgolfman who is owed £20 from over a year ago this is really sad sorry to say it.

Edited by clumpy1

Jim this guy has got previous on here regarding ripping people off something really need's to be done i appreciate we have a good/bad buyer/seller thread but how does that help to be honest not alot really.I am not saying it should be down to you but some format need's to be sorted to stop issue's like this arising.I myself have started watching who i deal with on here and i am sure there are plenty more doing the same thing which won't be helping in making the site grow and progress.I know you are one of the more active mod's which is appreciated but there seem's to be a bit of sweeping under the carpet going on i have thought about being a donator to the site but then i think why should i when it's a place where i could be potentially ripped off and nothing get's done about it sorry to go on but it is getting on my t**'s. ;)

I believe it is Imgolfman who is owed £20 from over a year ago this is really sad sorry to say it.

James, please tread carefully here, things like this happen on every forum, fortunately not to often on here, but its the chance you take when buying things from individuals you have never met.

No one wants to get ripped off, it just happens.

We only got this forum reopened in Feb2012 and I for one don't want to see the Parts for Sale forum getting locked up as it was before due to all the hassles Andi and the mods were getting from folks.

The rules above clearly state "The Moderators and Administrators cannot assist with any disagreements"