G60  CS

Electrical woes

So finally having got my G60 mechanically sound & booked in the body shop in a fortnight to get my US spec tailgate fitted and painted it decides to throw a tantrum with the electrics..................

1. Electric windows don't work, switches not illuminated. Started to only work when drivers door was open now nothing

2. Spoiler only works automatically rarely and manual switch won't work & is not illuminated. This started after car came back from repaint

3. Headlights only have sidelights and full beam ( have an updated headlight loom with 2 relays)

Anything common to these earths, relays etc ? Have checked fuse box for headlight fuses but are ok

The electric window and headlight issue started 3 months after the repaint so fairly sure not related to the bake, I have re seated the headlamp fuses no joy tho

is the illumination working on the other dash switches and the sunroof switch?

Does the sunroof work?

Yeah all other dash switches illuminate & sunroof works, forgot to mention electric mirrors don't work either !

I know it might sound obvious, but have you changed the central locking/electric window fuse ontop of the fuse board?