lamwagon

lupo wipers.. mint condition with blades. awesome corrado upgarde!!

Brought these for a project thats no longer, awesome upgrade and got to be one of the best mods you can do.

there in mint condition having only been used for a few months..

IMAG0746.jpg

£70 posted.

cheers

I might HAVE a dabble of these,are you on pay pal? After reading a little about the conversion. Are they both passenger side? And does one need shortening? Or are the ready to fit on and go?

My car is a 1995.

Cheers

I'm step out the running now. So the queue can be shorter.

Just come off the phone to my local scrappy and there's two lupo's both with left arms and blades, I'm picking them up the morra £5 each. Unreal.

Good Luck guys

Just come off the phone to my local scrappy and there's two lupo's both with left arms and blades, I'm picking them up the morra £5 each. Unreal.

Good Luck guys

Lupo Gti?

I have 2x non Gti O/S arms with aftermarket aero blades on mine, work great just don't look as nice.

Edited by science

Mine are none Lupo Gti, and the guy took the drive side ones off too for me too. I'm gonna run with the Bosch style eighty's looking blades I wanna keep it looking retro. The vw ones on are canni so ill leave them be unless the lengths aren't right. Dunno if I'll be keeping nostalgic and saying no to the blade style if they aren't working great,

Anyway what is this lupo Mod for, stronger arm springs and overall better design?

---------- Post added at 7:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:24 PM ----------

Haha...... It was Stuart first before me?

OllieVR6, get a few scrap yards called bro. I'm pleased I did.

I Just typed on eBay: lupo breaking then searched nearest first.

Good Luck guys

WHOA calm down mate it's two driver's side arm's you want not the passenger one's they foul on the bonnet when you try to lift them check out matey matey.

WHOA calm down mate it's two driver's side arm's you want not the passenger one's they foul on the bonnet when you try to lift them check out matey matey.

Whoa your right, missed that one!

(Edits own post with shame)

Whoa your right, missed that one!

(Edits own post with shame)

No bother pal don't like to see people wasting their money.

Not sure I'm happy about all the 'PM'ing' going on. I though FS threads were supposed to be an open discussion not a closed auction. Clumpy, let me know if I'm next in line.

Thanks!

Not sure I'm happy about all the 'PM'ing' going on. I though FS threads were supposed to be an open discussion not a closed auction. Clumpy, let me know if I'm next in line.

Thanks!

Whoa Ollie get on the net, it's the way... Tomorrow I'll own two pair for a tenner surely that's the best around. A lot of scrap dealers aren't interested in the little bits. And wanting the car just for engine and metal chassi etc, to sell on. This one im driving to tomorrow is exactly that type.

Great bargain..... I hope.

Iam lost as too who's next, these came off my car and worked perfectly without fouling on anything, just to clear that up..

Cheers Adam

Thanks!

Sorry mate i believe you are a bit confused you are correct about the fact fs thread's are supposed to be open forum's but it seem's there a some on here who see something for sale and instead of repling on the thread "I'll have them mate so long as...." which make's it clear to other's they say pm'd rather annoying :bad-words: . No mate i am not interested in buying them i was only letting Michael'durham' know it it the gti driver's side he require's not passenger.

I'm not quite sure if you've got my previous pm's as you haven't replied?

I asked you if I could be considered if your original buyer pulled out so where does that leave me?

Cheers

Stuart

I believe it is you that is first in line stuart but as ollie pointed out for sale thread's are supposed to be open ie if you want to buy you let it be known on the thread then other's know. Once it has been established that you are the buyer you can by all mean's use pm to sort out the detail's.

---------- Post added at 9:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:17 PM ----------

Iam lost as too who's next, these came off my car and worked perfectly without fouling on anything, just to clear that up..

Cheers Adam

Sorry for adding confusion to your thread mate i can see from your pic's that they are both driver's side arm's which as you pointed out do not foul.

---------- Post added at 9:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:20 PM ----------

Whoa Ollie get on the net, it's the way... Tomorrow I'll own two pair for a tenner surely that's the best around. A lot of scrap dealers aren't interested in the little bits. And wanting the car just for engine and metal chassi etc, to sell on. This one im driving to tomorrow is exactly that type.

Great bargain..... I hope.

It may be hope mate i am not 100% sure but think the gti arm's are different to non gti arm's like you have bought have a look at matey matey. One thing i have learned rather quickly with corrado's is do your homework then double check then if still unsure ask someone on here as it is so easy to cock up .

cheers for clearing that up mate, so the wipers are still here and from wot i can work out ollie is now next in line lol..so there all yours if you want them mate??

cheers

Thankyou for that wisdom. I've not been on this forum 5mins and I'm already loving the vast information.

With the Gti I'm almost sure the difference in them is a stronger spring inside the base of the arm, keeping it pressed down firm to the screen. I'll give these bad boys a try when I collect. can't complain at the price I suppose...