Wompa

Votex Roof Rack

Hi!

Im selling one of my two roof racks.

This one does not have any keys or allen key but its unlocked. Thule keys can fit if you need some.

There is a damage on the rack, nothing that disturbes the funtion of the rack.

I want 160 Sterling Pound for it... alot less than I payed but I cant have it laying around when maybe someone needs it more then I.

All four rubber feet is included but now the rubber for the t-slot. That is the same as newer VW racks.

The item is in Sweden and the buyer will pay postage.

Pictures:

imgp9037.jpg

imgp9052.jpg

Here you can see the damage.

imgp9038.jpg

Entirely your choice on your asking price but I think your asking a bit much:

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?79000-VAG-Roof-Rack-Bars-Windsurfer-holder&highlight=roof+rack

Couldnt it be that he sold it for way way less than what it was worth?

I did pay way more than 160 for this because its a rare piece that doesnt come up for sale very often... and please count on your fingers how often the price is 50quid?

On ebay the sell for 200-300+...

You can always invite offers. Can't put the price up once its sold.

I paid £50 delivered last year though, so they do exist. Oh and thanks for the comment on the locks, mine have them missing.

All the best, James

No problem mate, its just that your asking price is higher that what I've seen them go for on here recently. I sold mine a while back for £70 inc delivery with allen key and keys.

It may be that these are getting hard to come by and the prices are going back up. Just don't want you to advertise for ages with no luck.

All the best though.

James, FYI if you go into the locksmiths they can make keys up for the locks too

Interesting because I have been on the looks for a set off roof racks for the past 3 years and every singel one has been 200+... strange that suddenly they sell for alot less than a night out...

Interesting because I have been on the looks for a set off roof racks for the past 3 years and every singel one has been 200+... strange that suddenly they sell for alot less than a night out...

£50-£100 for a night out in sweden from what i am led to believe you are looking at double that

£50-£100 for a night out in sweden from what i am led to believe you are looking at double that

Im was more thinking about cinema and dinner or something like that, what ever you fancy ;)