Hi,

I would like to borrow the following from a Mk4 golf 4Motion/R32:

Gearbox and transfer box

rear diff

propshaft

lower wishbones

hubs

and drive shafts.

I would like to 3D scan these to be used as 'Engineering' examples for my 3D scanning website. I can cover any travelling cost if you can drop off or I'm happy to collect within a reasonable distance of Banbury, I also dont mind adding a few £ to sweeten the deal.

These are only required to be on loan and the scanning process is entirely non contact so will just be a case of dropping off and collecting a week later.

I understand this is an unusual request but if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. If you'd like to see what I mean by 3D scanning please take a look here:

http://www.capture-point.co.uk

(this is my current website which I'm in the process of updating - thus requiring more examples to show) If you have any questions please email me on [email protected] (or if you wish to give me a ring please PM me for my number)

Once the scans are complete I will be happy to upload the files (stl format) to the forum for all to use and will no doubt be invaluable to anyone engineering/desigin conversions or accessories etc.

Many thanks,

Doug

Ive got a Gearbox and transfer box and rear diff from an R32 you could borrow. Only issue Im just north of Peterborough. Plus no offence but would require a decent deposit to ensure your not going to run off with them.

Doug has been on the forum for a fair while and is pretty reputable mate.. but could understand your desire to want a deposit.

Thanks Sam (and Jim!) a deposit would be fair, would you be up for meeting in northampton?

I have the same enquiry posted on a couple of forums so I may be lucky with someone a little more local but i not it would be good to try and work something out....

Cheers

Doug

Hi Doug

It's not my typical journey and dont really have time spare to come that far out of my way. Let's hope your other posts have success locally. If not, at least you know I have some bits you need.