daniboy1_2_3

Corrado woes

Like a complete idiot ive reversed my previously very straight corrado into a lampost and ruined the door and bent the sill :(. My first futile port of call was VW who said they dont have any doors anywhere but if enough people wanted one (around 10) there may be a possibility that the factory would make a batch for the eye watering sum of £850 or so. That option is well off the list then. Does anyone know where else i might try for a door or whether door skins are available from anywhere? I was quoted £480 to fix it but the door would be full of filler and i really dont fancy that. Finally are all drivers doors the same?. Thanks.

All I can suggest is you keep an eye out for a breaker :( The forum is as good a place as any, as is eBay.

Thanks for the offer I ended up going down the second hand route and buying a door off a corrado breaker advertising on eBay. £45 for the door then £45 for delivery before 1pm on Saturday. I've bought the door on the word off the breaker having not seen it so ill report back when I've had a good look at it.