dubkicks

Porsche 928 wheels

Hi

For sale i have a set of Porsche 928 wheels 7" complete with 35mm 4x100 hub adaptors. Machine polished not show condition but are a really really nice set of wheels.

Light corrosion on the rim of the wheels but nothing that cant be sorted with an afternoon of autosol. Some pitting on one wheel due to a poor cast and pitting on another wheel where a wheel weight was fitted when it was on a Porsche nothing to cry about though. Have made them sound worse than they actually are see pics.

will come with 195/40r/16 falken tyres aprox 2- 2 1/2mm of tread. I will not split the hub adaptors and wheels so please dont ask and will not take the tyres off either. have offered them up to my corrado so you get an idea.

£350 can post at buyers expense but prefer collection. NOW NOT FOR SALE

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72151[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]72152[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]72153[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]72154[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]72155[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72156[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]72157[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]72158[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]72159[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]72160[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72161[/ATTACH]

Text 07530358247 for non members

Cheers Kev.

Edited by dubkicks

Can deliver for a small fee if not too far away. there are 2 sets of these on Ebay the cheapest being £550 so my £350 with adaptors is a fair price?

Edited by dubkicks

Now gone sorry, they didnt need any arch work as they are a friendly offset, et 65 to start with and then et 30 with the 35mm adaptors used. can get a really good slam on them as well. I am building up another Corrado at the moment and have put the wheels on that i have started a thread (dark burgendy pearly daily), my coilovers are arriving this week and i will put some pics up and any issues i had.