Rob_B

20vt corrado mystic blue

all parts located in dereham, NORFOLK

All parts can be posted/delivered for cost and collection

corrado mirrors £50 delivered

(all electrics worth, one glass is new, one has marks all round glass like most, would suit repaint)

image_5_zps6b317b3f.jpeg

image_6_zps4eaaa21d.jpeg

audio alpine sub and amp set up in the boot, sub box fits into recess area in boot) will throw in wiring kit too.

£150

5yjy6u5y.jpg

image_1_zps58ec2799.jpeg

pictures can be supplied but make take couple of days as car isnt at my house.

Edited by Rob_B

Sorry to clog up your thread mate but can i ask why you are breaking it ? Is it the old worth more in parts.:(

Hi mate

Interested in tt shifter and carbon surround £20, does this include everything to swap over? gear knob, boot and the Corrado surround? Pictures would be great.

Thanks

Just worth more in parts, real shame but needs must .

Tis a sad day indeed mate :( unfortunately the way it is with the corrado just now GLWS and hope you recoup :salute: you have priced very keenly :thumbleft:

Are the fogs, indicators late?

Will find out on Sunday as I can't remember what I put in.

---------- Post added at 6:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 6:20 AM ----------

Hi mate

Interested in tt shifter and carbon surround £20, does this include everything to swap over? gear knob, boot and the Corrado surround? Pictures would be great.

Thanks

Gear knob, boot and a custom made carbon surround to replace the original corrado one with a round hole for the boot. Pictures on Sunday.

Gear knob, boot and a custom made carbon surround to replace the original corrado one with a round hole for the boot. Pictures on Sunday.

Nice one, can you give me a price posted for the TT shifter. Seen a picture of it in your build thread. I'll definitely take it depending on postage cost.

Cheers

Edited by Ruggy

Nice one, can you give me a price posted for the TT shifter. Seen a picture of it in your build thread. I'll definitely take it depending on postage cost.

Cheers

Call it £25 posted my friend

Cheers

Call it £25 posted my friend

Sweet, sounds good to me mate. Do you want to pm me your PayPal details and I'll send you my address.

Cheers

Chris

Sorry fella, you have been beaten to it by a chap on another forum. Sorry about that.

Sorry fella, you have been beaten to it by a chap on another forum. Sorry about that.

Damn, really could have done with that, my gear knob and gaiter are on their last legs. Would you take an increased offer? I did say at 9.43am that I'd take it depending on postage cost.

Damn, really could have done with that, my gear knob and gaiter are on their last legs. Would you take an increased offer? I did say at 9.43am that I'd take it depending on postage cost.

I'm afraid that someone was trying to negotiate a deal with my partner on a load of bits last night and has paid the money to my counterpart earlier today.

Once again, sorry.

hi intrested in the porsche brake conversion whats the condition of the discs and pads?

Dave.

Pads were new in may with about 2000 miles on them (mostly motorway). I will check the condition of the discs tomorrow and take pictures. It's an excellent conversion and I've sold a couple of them on here. The pads are only textar pads so can be upgraded to a better spec if required. This set up will stop you very quickly when you stamp on the pedal!

Interested in the seats please and if you have the headliner (sunroof type) I would have that too. Pics would be welcome too.

Edited by G60radoboi

Interested in the seats please and if you have the headliner (sunroof type) I would have that too. Pics would be welcome too.

Pics of the seats tomorrow then. You know they are audi TT front seats? Just checking as its not a normal corrado leather interior!

Sunroof model and headlining will be available. Collection only though on that (assuming it comes out nicely)

I would like to express my interest in purchasing the sunroof dependant on condition pic's would help am in no rush whatsoever mate thank's

u6u8uqud.jpg

2yvana4y.jpg

qu2anavu.jpg

ty5a3a9u.jpg

mezu4upy.jpg

raqujyba.jpg

---------- Post added at 4:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:56 PM ----------

vasu4ypa.jpg

uhymu3es.jpg

hape5u5u.jpg

4e4ysajy.jpg

ehytajej.jpg

9y5e5ega.jpg

y2yra4er.jpg

eryve4a9.jpg

Defo interested in those seats mate. Let me speak to the missus. Would you be able to throw in that centre consol bit that the rear arm rest thing ataches to? My car is a late model and doesn't have that arm rest thing. Tempted by the grille too.......

Defo interested in those seats mate. Let me speak to the missus. Would you be able to throw in that centre consol bit that the rear arm rest thing ataches to? My car is a late model and doesn't have that arm rest thing. Tempted by the grille too.......

We can sort something out no problem. The door cards aren't leather just so you know, just the front and rear seats

We can sort something out no problem. The door cards aren't leather just so you know, just the front and rear seats

Yeah I only want the seats mate and as said that centre console in the rear. Will confirm later, missus is suffering with verbal runs with her family at the minute lol.

Yeah I only want the seats mate and as said that centre console in the rear. Will confirm later, missus is suffering with verbal runs with her family at the minute lol.

Ok mate that's no problem. It will be collection only as they would be a massive headache to post! Only in sunny Norfolk though, so not a million miles away from London