djlowd

Corrado G60 "Audi RS" blue - 140 000km

Hi everybody,

Here is a little thread to indroduce you my Corrado, that I owned friday in remplacement of my Clio 2 RS. 140 000km, that is to say the running in isn't ended LOL.

post1hbq5a.jpg

post2d4p4f.jpg

post3v3o07.jpg

post4durf5.jpg

post5ahqfl.jpg

post6hlo9e.jpg

post795ouj.jpg

It has 16" widen iron rims, RS front bumper (I'd have prefered a stock one, but anyway...), and a nice Audi RS blue. The previous owner told me it should deliver about 200-210hp, as the compressor and the motor in a more general way have had a nice treatment... But I'll be sure of this the day I'll have precise data (torque and power curves).

I've got some little things to fix on the car, but I hope it won't be a pain, and may be I'll find some help here with the knowledge some of you seem to have !

Thanks for reading me,

Romain

PS : Sorry if you didn't understand everything, I hope my English isn't too bad...

You're english is fine, and the car looks very neat :)

Would love to hear what this thing sounds like, see if you can maybe get some videos up!

@Yega : Thanks, maybe I'll try to do a little video of the car... :)

@Swompy : Yeah thanks, I love it too !!

@BigTartanJudge : The seats aren't from a special car, they're from the "Race Sport" brand. I think the steering wheel is stock, isn't it ?

@Yega : Thanks, maybe I'll try to do a little video of the car... :)

@Swompy : Yeah thanks, I love it too !!

@BigTartanJudge : The seats aren't from a special car, they're from the "Race Sport" brand. I think the steering wheel is stock, isn't it ?

Perhaps from the Euro / continental version but I've never seen that wheel in any Corrado over in the UK or in the US for that matter, quite like it though. Banded steel rims as well ?

Hum... Maybe you're right ! If anybody have an idea where this wheel could be from, post here please :)

Concerning the rims, yep they're banded steel !

its the same as my steering wheel on my g60! n im in the uk

AFAIK, the G60 was only ever available with a four-spoke wheel with large oblong central horn-pad (early models) and then the 3-spoke one on later models; I've never seen this wheel before on any UK model. Waht year is your G60 and any pics of said wheel ?

Mk3 VR steering wheel I'd say

Hmmn, possibly but thought they had horn-pads on the top-spokes and all had air-bags and were leather ?

---------- Post added at 8:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:29 PM ----------

That's the one, cheers Bill it was annoying me, knew it wasn't a G60 wheel though ;-)

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Regarding the steering wheel bit of an interesting one that, obviously something that was not fitted to any uk corrado earlier g60 or later models, i believe it may be similar to that fitted to the earlier mk3 golf/vento gti's or vr6 if leather and if remember correctly from some european press literature on the corrado where it was pictured in brochures and the like it may be actually original to the cars available over on the continent, love the colour its a bit different for a rado - banded wheels look cool too:cool:

Thanks for these informations guys ! I'd be curious to know if this wheel could've been stock in Europe or if it is really a Vento one !

A little pic of today's work... Grill was painted in black, the G60 logo is back on it, the stock headlights are also back and painted in the same black than the grill... I also fixed the hood fixations.

faceavantx2o5b.jpg

I also have a little pic of my electric windows wiring... They're not working properly at all, so I've anybody have an original wiring diagram, it'd be great :)

cablagevepfcwu.jpg

Thanks to everybody, glad to see my thread is active :)