VWVW

Alloy Wheel Nuts

I am thinking off getting rid off my locking wheel nuts as its looking past their sell by date ie showing rust and the condition of them looks bad and aslo I cant fit nut covers over them. However I dont have the standard alloy wheel nuts any more to replace the locking wheel nuts with so my question is

Are the wheel nuts on the corrado Vr6 similar to the other variant of the Corrado or even the same as some models of VW or do I need specific corrado VR6 ones.

thanks

Anything with plus suspension but make sure they are the right length and seat if you have aftermarket wheels

Not very expensive from VW

Correct, just phone any dealer parts dept, and give your reg plate. There system will tell you the correct nut to use. eBay sell loads but be careful of the £5 monkey metal packs....

Just wondered anyone got an old set of 4 good condition ones off a VR6 that they can sell me.

Cheers for the link. I prefer going back to normal wheel bolts than going for locking wheel bolt. A second hand set will probably be the best as VW wants 3.50+Vat for each bolt.