Sign in to follow this  
Andy92

Jetta Near Wigan/Liverpool

1. Any one heard of 'premier motors' in skelmersdale or know of a reputation ( NE of Liverpool ) ?

2. Anybody live near there and want to earn a tenner ( you have to be free monday about 4-5 pm ish ) ?

3. I was told the other day to buy a 2 litre over a 1.8 16v ( power/engine wise ), who would agree ?

4. Would anyone say 120,000 is a lot of milage for a 1.8 16v jetta ?

Thnx

Not sure to be honest.

He was spouting soo much numbers and details and years i got soo lost. But he was positive that a 2litre would accelerate better and go faster, more mid range as well.

Think cos i was in shirt and tie, that he would BS me a bit and take piss with loadsa crap to get me lost, he has a point but still not nice.

1. Any one heard of 'premier motors' in skelmersdale or know of a reputation ( NE of Liverpool ) ?

2. Anybody live near there and want to earn a tenner ( you have to be free monday about 4-5 pm ish ) ?

3. I was told the other day to buy a 2 litre over a 1.8 16v ( power/engine wise ), who would agree ?

4. Would anyone say 120,000 is a lot of milage for a 1.8 16v jetta ?

Thnx

1)sorry no

2)sorry no

3)UK market Jetta's AFAIK never came with the 2.0 16v engine........so i would be 99% right in saying that all 16v Jetta's will have the 1.8 16v KR series engine

4)120k should be no bother to a well-maintained valver