robbo532

Corrado interior (Late spec karmann 1993 16v)

Hi guys,

Looking for this to be collected from middlesbrough as the price and postage would be pointless as it would cost half of the asking price!!!!

I have for sale a late spec Karmann corrado 16v interior, it has a split 60/40 rear seat, all door cards which are intact and good condition, rear black parcel shelf, centre console from back to front including gearstick surround and gaitor.

The interior is in great condition, may require a light clean, the bolsters on both front seats are intact with no rips or holes, the drivers seat lower foam has softened a little but still has its overall shape.

I am looking for £150 ono for the lot, i dont want to split so if this is wanted for a mk2 golf then you would have to take the lot!!! sorry!

i think that is pretty fair

so to summerise you get;

2 front seats

60/40 rear bench

centre console back to front (not dash section)

gearstick surround including gaitor

Handbrake cover

rear parcel shelf (straps in great condition)

electric window switches

electric mirror switch

door pods

inner door handles + surrounds

Bad points

Driver seat lower foam has softened (still retains shape)

inner door handle cover has cracked (not overly noticable)

JBL Tweeters in top/front of door cards (Could be a good point for some but not for me)

more pics of the interior out of the car can be posted at request.

KGrHqRHJE0FB5SHlJU7BQlRZBgpT60_12.jpg

KGrHqVHJCcFBoZPgbC0BQlRYQjJGw60_12.jpg

T2eC16FHJIQE9qUHrjBBQlRYWOJ60_12.jpg

T2eC16VHJF8E9nnC7NfIBQlRYEuOBg60_12.jpg

T2eC16JHJGQE9noMZLWPBQlRYd0EfQ60_12.jpg

Edited by robbo532

If the center console (dash piece that holds the heater stereo etc)is mint would you be willing to sell it separately

Edited by mlr55

Just to let you know that they were ALL Karmann interiors because the Corrado was built by Karmann :) Afraid to say it's not a special edition or anything like that. But seems a very fair price for a good condition late interior.

VR6 owner bear in mind this has the 'bench' rear seats rather than the type with the rear arm rest!

i know its nothing special!!! but thanks for the heads up, just describing it as best i can, i think its pretty fair for a decent interior.

Good point about the VR6, this interior has no centre arm rest!

comments always welcome and very helpfull, cheers

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

i only have the back to front centre console from the floor area, the dash section is not included, i have amended the ad, sorry for any confusion.

i know that lilfuzzer had one for sale a few weeks back, may be worth a cheeky pm!

thanks

Edited by robbo532