Portent

Damaged 90mm splitter free to a good home

I've replaced my splitter and my old one is free to a good home. It has a big crack on the drivers side corner so I doubt anyone wants it. But I thought I'd offer it here before I bin it. Collection only from KT10 postcode or I could meet within a reasonable distance. Pictures available in the unlikely event someone actually wants it :)

Would you be willing to post al all , im going to be running a bit lower soon and i know the splitters gonna catch and id rather not risk doing the same to my good one

If not no worries bud

I will take a look at how much it would cost for postage and packing and let you know. Although if anyone local wants it then I would prefer that.

I will get back to you.

have you got any photos of the damage? im in surrey aswell so could collect. got a friend who does a bit of plastic welding so might be able to do something with it?

Thats fine i totally understand bud

Cheers

I don't mind trying to post but I asked as the post office and they said it would probably be too tall for them. I don't think an independant courier would be feasible as I don't know which days I'd be at home for them to collect. I'll revisit this option if no-one local wants it.

have you got any photos of the damage? im in surrey aswell so could collect. got a friend who does a bit of plastic welding so might be able to do something with it?

I'll get some at the weekend.

Ok, here's a picture of the split. The rest of the splitter is in reasonable condition but obviously used.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72774[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]72776[/ATTACH]

I've had interest from both Seagei and Goozie. As Seagei expressed interest first then I'll give him first refusal with Goozie second. If both fall through then I'll revisit postage options for Redborbet.

Seagei - Please let me know if you're still interested.

Edited by Portent

Splitter collected. The sound of a Corrado pulling up outside the house is so distinctive :)