Marshall936

Parts for sale!!! Updated 13/05/13

excellent I will have it, would you be able to post it? as I don't know when I will be your next with work.

If you still have them, what condition are the leather gear knob and leather gaiter in? And price please.

Thanks

Edited by Ruggy

Just removed the alternator, expansion tank and smaller non standard washer bottle, and the slam panel which is in very good condition!

Upper and Lower inlet manifold now sold! New thread coming soon with a new batch of removed parts for sale including Alternator, Front n/s Wing, Front and Rear Bumper, and lots of interior plastic parts and also fuse box with all relays attached!

Hey Mate, any chance you would sell the boot lid damper? The small black plastic bit that sticks out of the bottom of the boot and prevents damage from closing too hard, mine just broke yesterday :-(

Thanks

Dan

Hi

Do you still have the rear brake dust shields? What condition are they in? If so is there a part number on them?

Want to know if they fit G60's.

If they fit G60's how much posted

Thanks

Steve