G60radoboi

Dash blank still required.

ive got one mate but its has a hole where the led for the alarm system was fitted other than that its in good nick

also looks like your switches are in the wrong order. the blank on every other corrado ive seen should be underneath the 4 switches for the fogs and heated rear screen :)

let me know if you are interested

Edited by chaos3oe

Post a pic for us mate and let's have a look see. I may move the blank from the right side of the dash there and use that one in it's place as I am having a new alarm system fitted on Saturday. Also if you don't mind, stick a pic of your layout, I may move mine round to the correct positions then. I just refitted them as they were when I got the car after fitting a new centre console this morning.

I think I've also got one with a red alarm LED in it somewhere. I guess they could put the new alarm LED in that hole again. If interested let me know and I'll go searching through my various stashes (may have binned it, although I usually keep stuff).

Thanks Portent. If chaos has the same I will take his as he replied first. If I aint happy with that I will let you know.

Thanks Portent. If chaos has the same I will take his as he replied first. If I aint happy with that I will let you know.

No problem. I'll take a look later anyway just in case the others fall through (don't want any money for it).

I may move the blank from the right side of the dash there and use that one in it's place as I am having a new alarm system fitted on Saturday.

For info if you take a look at the blank on the right hand side it's actually different to the one in the centre console. It will fit just fine but they aren't the same.

Yeah I realized that a second ago hahahaha. Chaos has suggested I take up other offers as his has the LED glued to the blank so would be no good, so if your offer still stands I would appreciate it.

I have found my bag of blanks but not sure any of them are the abs light size.

The only one that sort of shape has a big plastic hump in it. Might not be a corrado one. Will get a pic

Sorry for the delay. Found it. The hole is slightly off centre and it appears that the "collar" that's been inserted may be removable (there is a nut on the back). I can try removing it for you tomorrow if you'd like. I also have the original LED if needed (no idea if it works). If interested I'm in postcode KT10 so just down the A3. Or I could pop it in the post one day next week but can't guarantee when.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72775[/ATTACH]

Edited by Portent

Sorry for the delay. Found it. The hole is slightly off centre and it appears that the "collar" that's been inserted may be removable (there is a nut on the back). I can try removing it for you tomorrow if you'd like. I also have the original LED if needed (no idea if it works). If interested I'm in postcode KT10 so just down the A3. Or I could pop it in the post one day next week but can't guarantee when.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72775[/ATTACH]

That is the one mate. If you could post it to me that would be great. I don't need the LED as I have the one from the alarm all ready to go in. Shall I PM you details? That one on e-bay is stupendously expensive lol.

Yep, pm me your details and I'll try to get it in the post one day this week.