bunnyix

Little help

Hi All,

I am sure this will easy for someone to solve on here; Spot the difference below, Green Tailgate (mine) is missing something around the LOCK aperture, OTHER tailgate has what I require..!

Could someone either correctly name / Ident the Part # / Supply @ cost the item.

CCFN

Bunny

Edited by bunnyix

Looks like a rubber seal of some kind , have you tried ve dealers they will be able to bring it up on etka and probably give you a part number , once they have told you what part it is then they will tell you its probably obsolete lol

I might have one of these - think it's a plastic outer casing for the lock that presses through from the inside of the boot - if you don't have any luck with the stealers let me know and I'll see if I can dig it out.....

@ pbradley98 = If you have a plastic outer casing please let me know how much as Stealer item incorrect ;-(

Thanks

Bunny

Should be 535 827 527 "seal". Being a 535 (Corrado) number it's probably been discontinued - there are similar part numbers from Golf/Scirocco/T2/Mk1 Golf cabrio but they all look shallower. I didn't realise it was a separate part since my last one came with a replacement boot lock...

Stone