hulk hogan123

Porsche tyres sizes? i've searched but cant get a definitive answer :)

Hi guys, i've just picked up some porsche wheels for my raddo, 7x16 et65 and 9x16 et60, the question is what tyres can i run with no modifications to the arches? or least modifications? the car is standard height but will be lowered but not to extremes.

i'm thinking 195/45/16 and 225/40/16

Any help would be appreciated :)

Your gonns hsvr to run big adaptors !! Do you know what size your going for first , 9x 16 is wide anyway mate i would have thought your going to have problems either with the back of the wheel catching the suspension strut or depending on weather you can find big enough adaptors they will catch on the arch without them been rolled or pulled

As for tyres i think a 195 45 on a 9j rim is possible and about as far as i would go , your deffo gonna need some stretch on them 9s out back to stand any chance if getting them to fit

Im sure some one will be along to correct me in places but iv ran 9s before and there about as big as you can go on a corrado

First question is what Rado do you have?

Offset will depend if wide or narrow track..

Tyre wise, it depends how you want it to look.. 195/40 or 45 fronts and 205/40 or 45 rears.. Poss 215/40 rears but more risk of scrubbing..

Why would you fit an adaptor and a spacer rather than a 30mm adaptor? Silly at best, dangerous at worst..