afterlife

Single 15" estoril wheel required - notts - dn22

Can anyone help with this? one of mine has a crack in it, it's still holding air but I'd sooner change it, I have another set of rims for the car but I kinda like the estorils on it the more I look at it & either way it'll make a full spare set of alloys if anyone has one kicking about.

cheers

How does £20 grab ya mate? Is it 15" yeah?

Cheers man!

p.s: your private messages thing is full dude; wont accept any from me!

Edited by afterlife

Thats cool, I will do mate if you are happy to wrap it for them. Dont suppose you can come up with a weight and rough dimensions? (dont say 15" lol). My brother in law lives in milto keynes and travels up to notts every other weekend, I think he normally uses the m1 but I'm just thinking if I can get him to take a detour and come up the a1 instead he could poss grab it for me.... bear with! lol

yeah sure, will try and do that this weekend and I will also post a picture or two to make sure your happy etc. Im in no rush so collect whenever you want/need

Sorry, been a busy weekend. 57x20cm and around 18kg as is without packaging. So add a bit for packaging if your getting a courier to collect.

I noticed that there is a dent in the rim but should be able to bring it back into shape. No air leaks as the tyre is still inflated even after being stored for over a year.

Tyre condition looks very good still.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73315[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]73316[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]73317[/ATTACH]

nice one, cheers mate. decent tyre too... dont suppose you know what size the tyre is do you? also when you say 57x20cm which bits are you referring to? sorry for all the questions, looks like it'll probs be a courier job anyway so I'll get one priced up and send you some dough asap!

cheers again matey!

edit:

please excuse my rubbish 'mock up' but are these the measurements you refer to? I'm getting a quote for the courier and it's asking for 3 dimensions so I'm putting 57x57x20 + 18kg. best quote so far is £7.99.... bargain!

estorilmockup_zps71edd4cf.png

Edited by afterlife

Nice one, well I'll pop some money into my paypal so I can pay you in a bit then dude. That quote I got is for upto 20kg so that should cover me for the packaging I guess. When is good for you for a courier to collect? And you'll have to pm me your postal address too dude.

Cheers

cant PM mate, as Ive filled my pm limit. My email is above, send me an email and we can sort things out properly.

Colllection is preferably after my work time of 6pm, or afternoons on Wednesday. Alternatively, Weekends are best.

The other option is I leave it out for the courier to collect but I can't be held accountable if he doesnt turn up, it goes missing etc.