Dazza Storm

Porsche Design 90's D90's

I have just purchased a set of Porsche Design 90's in a staggered fitment of 6Jx16 fronts & 8Jx16 rears. I'm not so keen on keeping the fronts as I think 8J's all round would look & handle better. I have a standard height suspension setup but am considering at some point to lower it. KW Coilovers probably being the choice. My arches are standard and I have no plans soon to roll or flare them at all.

I've been looking through the threads and have come to think that 35mm hubcentric spacers on the rear and 25mm on the fronts. FK Automotive or H&R?? I want the wheels to sit flush with the arches and i'm not really into the poked stance or mega stretched tyre look. I was maybe thinking of going a little more stretched on the rears.

So the next question is what tyre size to go for on 8J's all round & brand i've always had a liking for either Dunlops or Michelins?

Any opinons on this would be greatly recieved photos attached with details even better.

Maxrado is the best I have seen yet and the look I want to achieve but maybe not so low as want to keep it drivable aswell rather than the show look.

I'm running 8j all round on kw variant 2 coil overs..iirc 35mm h&r adaptors all round. I originally ran the d80's on 205/45/16 falken tyres but now am running on 205/45/16 dunlop sp2000's..I've never had any arch rub or issues with this set up. Is your car 4 or 5 stud? As the later 5 stud cars have a wider track then the 4 stud cars.

There should be plenty of pictures in my members gallery thread.

I will be changing to 195/45/16 tyres soon tho as I want to space the wheels a bit more.

Hope this helps,

Andy

Hi Andy

Yea I thought i'd forgot to mention something of somewhat importantce it's a late spec VR so 5 stud. So you think 35mm H&R adapters all round then?

Have you got a link to your members gallery thread? I'll check it out!

Cheers

Hi Andy

Yea I thought i'd forgot to mention something of somewhat importantce it's a late spec VR so 5 stud. So you think 35mm H&R adapters all round then?

Have you got a link to your members gallery thread? I'll check it out!

Cheers

mines a late valver so doesnt have the wide track like yours, you might not need as wide adaptors.. id say have a look at the wheel whore's website and do a general google search for corrados running d90's...

in the meantime heres a link to my members gallery thread, it might take you some fishing through the pages tho as there's all of my corrado's in there aswell as a few diff sets of wheels... pics of the d90's will mostly be with the alpine valver. hope this helps buddy!

What are peoples thoughts on 25mm adapters all round and going with 195/45/16 or 195/40/16 tyres?? Possibly Dunlops?? what tyres look good in these size??