redders

Zw1 17x8&9 205/40/17 all round, th adapters, stainless dishes, gold bolts...

RH ZW1 8j front et60 with out adaptor, et35 with adaptor, 9j rear et47 without adaptor, et 22 rear with adaptors, barrels sprayed flash red, gold bolts, stainless steel dishes all around, stainless crested caps,

5x112 with 25mm 5x100 adapters

£1500 ono

Located in West Yorkshire

07703 867247

068097E9-2F19-4362-A7DE-99E033DF69AF-6631-000001F3B8168273_zps28ef2809.jpg6ACD885D-8EEC-4B9B-853F-CE48E6EB561B-15854-0000047F5F361B75_zps864ffea9.jpg

Edited by redders

Come on guys, stainless splits you can run all year round, next to no cleaning required!!! Good tyre sizes too not silly stretch...

I got 2 sets of them and honestly if I buy new gold bolts for them they will do me 900 quid with tyres so your price is well to high. You might be more lucky asking around 900 marks for them. Red centres are putting people off as they won't suits most of the cars.

You have 2 sets of staggered fitment zw1's with stainless dishes? Awesome for you, so you'll know just how much those dishes cost?

Anyway here's a reminder, http://www.tunershop.com/Wheel_accessories/Outer_Lips/Artec_RH_Stahl/

The stainless lips are at the bottom, and come in at just under and just over $400 each, that's approx £250 at today's exchange rate to us Brits, then there's the caps, the colour coding, gold bolts, adapters, tyres blah blah blah, any who point proven I think, price is nearest offer of course:)

I got 2 sets of them and honestly if I buy new gold bolts for them they will do me 900 quid with tyres so your price is well to high. You might be more lucky asking around 900 marks for them. Red centres are putting people off as they won't suits most of the cars.

and when you do go to sell yours of course your gonna sell them for £900 aren't you??

and when you do go to sell yours of course your gonna sell them for £900 aren't you??

:cool:

Best of luck with the sale. Look Minty McMint.​