Sign in to follow this  
Jim

New shape Integra Type-R?

Not seen one of these around before.. does anyone have any stats on them? I looked on Parkers and it said that the Integra was 'finished' by 2001 - but this was definately a new redesigned one, registered on an 02 plate and an import judging by the weird size of the numberplate. It kinda surprised me at how big the car seemed as well...

I was out for a bit of a drive and I managed to sneak in front of it at a roundabout near my house which he took great offence to, and proceeded to have a quick game of catch up with me after I left him down a bit of dual carriageway - he caught up rather quickly (though to be fair to the Corrado, I wasn't totally trying) but then I decided to leave him to it instead of following him for more.

IIRC from my honda owning days.... you can only get them via inport. they never released in this country as it would take sales away from the civic type R.

not as pretty as the old shape either IMO.

am i right in saying this is a non uk car and only on import? like the new skyline

Like 'em. Nice car, supposed to be pretty torquey too, which is a nice change for a Honda. Only ever seen a couple in the flesh- the old shape is rare enough!

Why Honda aren't selling them is a mystery.... it's like Toyota cancelling the Celica 'cos they were scared it would affect sales of the Corolla T-Sport :? :roll:

The 'teg looks sooooo much nicer than the Civic Type-R. IMHO of course.

Mmmmmm - very nice!!!

That might have to go on the potential Corrado successors list!!

lichfieldimports are doing race spec 1's.. oh yeah!! £14000 +vat buys you an even more striped out one than usual.. I believe even the passenger seat is an extra!! Was nearly considered over my VR and I'm still well tempted.. supposed to be a good few seconds up on the twisties over an impreza.. which is impressive!!

Yeah.. much nicer than the Civic Type-R - and by the looks of it cheaper.

No contest IMHO! :)

Though I wouldn't say no to a Civic Type-R either!!