Sign in to follow this  
corradomonkey

Dark Blue VR6 for £2250 in North London, Alexandra Palace

VR6 | Dark Blue | North London, Alexandra Palace

Price: £2250

Description:

1995 - N Reg - Corrado VR6 - 120,676 Miles - Tax & MOT until May 2013 - original and unmodified

4 previous owners, all looked after it, FSH and a thick file of receipts. I have owned it since November 2008 and it has been a joy, started first time every time and it's taken me all over

the country to France and back and I'm sad that it is time to sell.

Since I have owned it all work has been carried out by Paul at The Phirm (http://www.thephirm.co.uk/).

Mechanically it is solid, but the paint work has suffered a little from 4 years in central London and 1 in the 'burbs. People who can't park have been scrapping the corners and as a result

the bumpers could do with a respray. There are also a couple of other dinks (see pictures below), as well as minor stone chips on the bonnet. I also made a mistake when fixing a broken

wing mirror and the replacement is not exactly the same colour - but it works perfectly!

Interior is in pretty good condition, although no drivers floor matt, it has a Sony bluetooth audio system (MEX-BT3800U). Still has the original first aid kit and factory fitted immobiliser.

Electric windows, wing mirrors and spoiler all work. The sunroof was a little temperamental last time I used it but it hasn't been sun roof weather recently!

Any questions, just ask. I can't work out how to add photos to an existing post, so here is the link to the car on Pistonheads.co.uk, where there are pictures

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/volkswagen/corrado/volkswagen-corrado-vr6-1995/1275833

It's a great example and will make you happy!

Edited by corradomonkey
to add a link with pictures